Where to get urgent help

For urgent help:

If you are a young person in crisis:
  • Click here for local support
  • Call Childline for free to speak to someone about what's happening and how you're feeling (0800 1111) Child bereavement Uk - logo.png
  • Click here for more support via Mind                                                                                                                Mind_Charity_Logo_2021.png
If you are a young adult in crisis:
If it's an emergency:
  • If you are in an emergency and there is a risk to life (that can be your own or another persons) call 999