Saving this page to a PDF file.
Step 1: Click the "Print this page" button. Alternatively, press Ctrl + P (on Mac, use Cmd + P)
Step 2: In the resulting pop-up window, click the Down Arrow to the right of Destination and select Save As PDF in the drop-down menu. You can also optionally choose to hide 'Headers and Footers' with a checkbox.
Step 1: Click the "Save / print page" button. Alternatively, press Ctrl + P (on Mac, use Cmd + P)
Step 2: On the following dialog, under Printer, choose 'Microsoft Print to PDF'
Click 'Print' and you have saved your webpage to a PDF file.
Where to get urgent help
For urgent help:
If you are a young person in crisis:
- Click here for local support
- Call Childline for free to speak to someone about what's happening and how you're feeling (0800 1111)
- Click here for more support via Mind
If you are a young adult in crisis:
- Call the Samaritans free helpline. It's open 24 hours, 365 days a year (116 123)
If it's an emergency:
- If you are in an emergency and there is a risk to life (that can be your own or another persons) call 999